AUBURN — Two families were left homeless Saturday following a fire at an apartment complex.

Firefighters responded to a fire at Auburn Mall Apartments at approximately 5 p.m. The flames damaged two of the units in the 12-unit building located at 75 University St.

The fire was extinguished in approximetely 20 minues with the help of a sprinkler system, acording to WMTW.

There were no reported injuries, but two families were displaced.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

filed under: