An early morning fire on Gayton Road in Lewiston caused extensive damage to the back and second floor. (Russ Dillingham/Sun Journal)

Lewiston Fire Inspector Ryan Coleman carries equipment back to his truck after he and Paul Ouellette, another fire inspector, determined that a problem with an exhaust fan caused a fire at a home on Gayton Road in Lewiston early Monday morning. (Russ Dillingham/Sun Journal)

Lewiston Fire Inspector Paul Ouellette is interviewed at the scene of an early morning fire on Gayton Road in Lewiston Monday. Ouellette said the cause was an exhaust fan. (Russ Dillingham/Sun Journal)


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

filed under: