KINGFIELD – Samuel Hayes died on Sept. 23 at Franklin Memorial Hospital from a possible drug overdose. He was found in an apartment where he was staying on Mill Street, according to Lt. Niles Yeaton of the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department. The locations of the incident and the death were incorrectly reported in a story on page B2 of Saturday’s newspaper.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.