NEWRY – A carbon monoxide leak Saturday occurred when a heater malfunctioned at a lift shack at Sunday River Ski Resort. The Bethel Fire Department was not called to the scene. Information about the location and the fire department’s response were reported incorrectly in a story on page B1 of Sunday’s newspaper.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.