1 min read

FARMINGTON – A safe but no money was recovered Tuesday from an August 2007 home burglary and one man was charged.

Anthony Eisenberg, 19, of Farmington, was summonsed on a charge of felony burglary after admitting his involvement in the burglary of a home off High Street that netted about $4,100 in money and jewelry, police Detective Marc Bowering said.

While following up on a separate case, police reinterviewed Eisenberg, Bowering said. Eisenberg had been a suspect before and while investigating the current case, police came across him again. During Tuesday’s interview, he admitted to his involvement and took police to where the safe had been dumped, he said.

Eisenberg apparently got rid of the jewelry and spent all the money, Bowering added.

He is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 13.

Comments are no longer available on this story