FARMINGTON — Firefighters were called to the home of Curtis and Jan Lawrence on Titcomb Hill Road on Tuesday afternoon when a dishwasher caught fire.
Farmington Fire and Rescue found the dishwasher in flames and heavy smoke throughout the house, fire Chief Terry Bell said. Other area firefighters were called to help but were turned back once the Farmington crew found they could quickly put out the fire, he said.
The dishwasher was destroyed and the house received quite a bit of smoke damage, he said.
Farmington police and NorthStar ambulance also responded to the scene.
[email protected]

Heavy smoke quickly filled the Titcomb Hill Road home of Curtis and Jan Lawrence when a dishwasher caught fire Tuesday afternoon. The dishwasher was destroyed and the home received a lot of smoke damage, fire Chief Terry Bell said.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.