PLYMOUTH — State police said a 64-year-old man who was using a hair dryer to heat a water pipe died of smoke inhalation when fire swept through his mobile home in Plymouth.

State police spokesman Stephen McCausland said the body of Aaron Gray was found after firefighters were called to his home at about 10 p.m. Friday. Investigators said the fire started in the bedroom of the Lower Detroit Road home.

They said Gray lived alone and was the only occupant of the mobile home at the time of the fire.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

filed under: