LIVERMORE FALLS — Two dogs perished in a mobile home fire on Pine Ridge Loop on Saturday afternoon, but no humans were injured, according to the Livermore Falls Fire Department.

Fire Lt. Nixon Ortiz said the fire started in a wood stove and quickly spread through the inside of the home. Half the mobile home was completely destroyed.

Fire departments from Livermore, Jay, Wilton, Fayette, and Wayne responded to the fire. 

No further information was available Saturday night.

Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or login first for digital access. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

filed under: