RUMFORD — Firefighters were called to Mountain Valley High School on Monday afternoon for a broken pipe in an upstairs student bathroom.

Chief Bob Chase said someone apparently left a bathroom window open, causing the pipe to freeze and break. A maintenance person repaired the pipe, he said.

The Fire Department with six firefighters and two engines wrapped up the 2:30 p.m. call in about 15 minutes.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.