LIVERMORE FALLS — A mobile home on Fayette Street was completely destroyed in a fire early Sunday morning. 

Livermore Falls Fire Chief Edward Hastings said all four residents were able to escape after being woken by smoke detectors around 2:30 a.m. 

Jamie Adams, the owner of the home at 242 Fayette St., lived there with his girlfriend and two children, ages 2 and 4. 

Hastings said the cause was an electrical issue. 

The home, which is a complete loss, was not covered by insurance.

Livermore Falls, Jay and Wilton fire departments responded to the scene, as well as Livermore Falls police. The fire was contained in about 45 minutes, Hastings said.

Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or login first for digital access. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.