AUBURN – The Auburn Fire Department responded to a 3:30 p.m. fire at Pioneer Plastics on Monday.

Platoon Chief Scott Hunter said a small fire started when a processing machine overheated and sparks ignited a pile of sawdust underneath the machine.

Hunter said that even though the fire created a lot of smoke, there were no injuries or damages reported.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.