CONWAY, N.H. (AP) – Authorities said a child trying to keep some robin’s eggs warm sparked a house fire in Conway, N.H.

No one was hurt in the fire Saturday night. Officials told WMUR-TV that it was sparked by a homemade incubator that had been set up inside the house.

Crews were able to knock the fire down quickly and save the home.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.