DURHAM — A report of smoke and haze inside the Get’n Go convenience store and gas station early Sunday night turned out to be a “frozen up” air-conditioning unit, Fire Chief Bill St. Michel said. Firefighters were at the scene nearly two hours ventilating the building.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.