Firefighters from Lewiston and Auburn respond to a dryer fire on the third floor of an apartment building on Oxford Street in Lewiston on Friday evening. When they arrived smoke was pouring from the windows, but they were able to keep flames contained. No one was hurt, but several tenants were expected to be displaced for hours. Mark LaFlamme/Sun Journal


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

filed under: